A view of how to fix the tax laws by Harlan Kahn CPA.
- What if Congress was subject to the same healthcare we have?
- Can taxes help us regulate non-violent undocumented immigrants?
- Why not just have a flat tax?
- Why does it appear some corporations get large tax credits?
- Sweeping tax changes to these sectors can hurt our economy
Buy the book or get a free preview at Amazon Books
About the Author:
Harlan S. Kahn is a CPA. His accounting degree is from CUNY Queens College. He has lectured for the IRS, Queens LIBOR, National Allied Professionals Inc and others. Harlan became self-employed in November 1989.
In 2012, a consultant pointed out that after 23 years in the accounting field, Harlan had become a problem solver, not just a CPA.
Harlan says, “Today, as a profitability consultant, I have a different approach to client relationships.” Our different approach helps select clients make more money, improve their quality of life and increase the market value of their business.
“It is very rewarding to plug profit leaks for customers, bring in new lines of revenue and point our clients in a direction to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Oh, and we do taxes!”