I have been using CoSchedule for a few weeks now and I am really pleased to see how easy it is to manage my social media posts from my blog. I have used other social media tools in the past – but this is the best app I have come across. Great work team CoSchedule.
CoSchedule is an all-in-one marketing calendar that brings your content and social media in the same place. It’s your unified marketing calendar of record!
The WordPress plugin is amazing. You can save a ton of time and grow your traffic by scheduling social media promotions right from WordPress while you blog! CoSchedule is the marketing calendar that WordPress has been missing.
The best thing about CoSchedule is that as you can manage all of your content using drag-and-drop simplicity. Plus the Chrome plugin is a handy tool too.
CoSchedule integrates with WordPress, Evernote, Google Docs, Google Analytics and major social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer, and even Google+ Pages.
- Drag-And-Drop Marketing Calendar
- Easy Social Media Scheduling
- Easy Workflow Management For Your Marketing Team
- Easily Re-Schedule Old Blog Content
- Works Great With WordPress
- Manage Google Docs Content
- Manage Evernote Content
- Convert Evernote & Google Docs Content To WordPress
- Lot’s Of Integrations That Will Simplify Your Life
Here is a brief video to learn even more.